In this journal, the Muslim man or woman is able to record daily activities such as ayah of the day, things he/she was grateful for, and many more.
The journal package contains:
- Two cover pages (one for the Muslim man and the other for th Muslim woman)
- “This Journal Belongs To” page
- Two pages of the journal (to be printed as many times as needed)
- A copyright page
- Back page
The journal pages contain:
- Du’a check boxed (upon waking up and going to sleep)
- Adhkar check boxes
- Salah check boxes
- Favorite ayah/hadith
- To do list
- Goal/extra daily habits
- Gratitude lines
- Qur’an/Hadith lines
- Great things that happened lines
- And more!
The Ideal Muslim/Muslimah journal is also ideal for educators because Muslim educators should always be productive, record their daily progress, and plan.